Organized in 1989, the Friends of the Burleson Public Library is nonprofit with the goal of support for the library.
You should become a member of the Friends of the Burleson Library because you:
- Recognize the educational and recreational value of the library to the community
- Understand that participation is the only way this volunteer organization can continue to extend its services to the library
- Want to work with people who appreciate the library and its services
The Friends of the Burleson Public Library:
– Conduct ongoing fund-raising projects
– Encourage citizens to use the library and its services.
– Serve as ambassadors of goodwill for the library
– Sponsor and underwrite programs for the library that are not included in the budget
– Sponsor special events, such as contests, programs, and receptions
– Volunteer time and resources for regular daily tasks and special projects
Members will receive notification of special events and meetings. For more information, please call the Burleson Public Library at (817) 426-9210.