Jump-start your partnership with the Chamber and ensure your business success by following these steps:
1. Verify your company listing in the Chamber’s online Member Directory.
2. If your member classification falls under restaurant, retailer, automotive, hotel or “What To Do,” look for your second listing on the “Visit Burleson” – Tourism Directory.
3. Find us on Social Media to connect your business to the broad network of Chamber members online.
4. Hang your Chamber Membership plaque at your office.
5. Post your dated Chamber Membership decal at your place of business; you will receive a new decal every year in December.
6. Schedule a meeting with your Chamber staff to learn how you can best manage your membership benefits.
7. Add the Burleson Area Chamber of Commerce to your company website. National statistics who that “consumers are 63% more likely to buy goods and services in the future from a company that they believe is a member of the local Chamber” and “they are 44% more likely to think favorably about the business.” Click Here to Download a copy of the BACC Digital Member Plaque – must use password provided by the Burleson Chamber to view page for download.
8. Place your business cards or a tri-fold brochure about your company in the Chamber’s lobby – open 24/7 to the public.
9. Sign up for the Chamber’s Weekly E-Newsletter
10. Read the Chamber’s monthly print publication published by the Burleson Star. (View Digital Copy)
11. Attend one of the Chamber’s standard events:
- Quarterly Member Meetings Jan/Apr/June/Oct
- Business After Hours Networking: Bring your business cards! 2nd Tuesdays
Showcase your business by hosting a Business After Hours!
- Power of Heels/Women’s Division Bi-Monthly Luncheons – Last Friday
- Annual Awards Luncheon (Legacy & STAR Small Business of the Year Awards) February
- Business Networking/Community Group – Weekly on Wed/Fri
12. Attend, sponsor or volunteer for one of the Chamber’s Signature Events:
- Burleson Honey Tour Bike Ride ( 1,400 + Riders): Saturday/Memorial Day Weekend
- Annual Member Golf Tournament in September or October
- Power of Heels Holiday Bazaar ( Holiday Crafts & Gifts) in November
13. Utilize Member Only Chamber Privileges including Bulk Mail Stamp and Free Conference Room.
14. CONNECT: Make strong and valuable business connections in the community by volunteering your time for Chamber activities with other like-minded Chamber members!
- Ambassadors: Meet New Members and attend ribbon cuttings and grand openings
- Diplomats: The “PR” Arm of the Chamber: Connect with other businesses through person outreach under the Chamber umbrella
- Power of Heels/Women’s Division: Bi-Monthly Meetings and Sponsor of the Holiday Bazaar
- Board of Directors: Elected Leadership of the organization
- Event Volunteer: Honey Tour Bike Ride and Chamber Member Golf Tournament
15. Take the pledge to BUY LOCAL and support your fellow Chamber members and business in Burleson.