Every month there is a nation wide news story about a large organization that has been hacked. Target, The Federal Government, Sony and Home Depot all come to mind.
The news never carries the stories about small or medium business being hacked. Unfortunately, around 40% of all cyber attacks are carried out against small and medium businesses.
Have lunch on Justice IT Consulting and learn:
- How to Protect your Business from Ransomware
- Why Small Businesses are so Heavily Targeted
- The Hidden Threats and Risk to your Bottom Line
Join us on May 10th at noon for lunch and to learn of the top Cyber Security Threats to Small business in the new year. Limited Seating Available- Must RSVP for Admittance.
An Apple TV and other various prizes will be given away!
- Quick Meet/Greet and Networking
- Lunch is Served (See The Brewing Company’s menu Here: http://old-town-brew.com/menu/
- Presentation/ Q&A
- Prizes Giveaway