Expert legal advice in Oil & Gas, Energy, Real Estate, Civil Litigation, Corporate Law, Condemnation, Eminent Domain, Foreclosures, Wills, Trusts, Probates, Mediations . Keith Bradley is licensed to practice law in Texas, Oklahoma and Pennsylvania.
Today, Cantey Hanger maintains offices in Fort Worth and Dallas to provide local service to our North Texas clients. Cantey Hanger has been privileged to be actively involved in the evolution and development of North Texas, having served as legal counsel in forming the first electric utility in Fort Worth (a client we have represented for more than 100 years) and bringing the Stockyards to Fort Worth. There are now three streets in Fort Worth named in honor of our original partners. Our commitment to our home town is strong; our firm broke ground in 2007 on a new office building in downtown Fort Worth – Cantey Hanger Plaza.
Our team has very strong and in-depth experience in the following areas:
- Business Law
- Creditors’ Rights
- Eminent Domain/Property Rights
- Estate Planning
- Family Law
- Franchise Law
- Intellectual Property
- Internal Investigations
- OSHA Defense
- Real Estate
- Trusts & Estates
In business litigation or family law, the leader in the Fort Worth metro is the law firm of Lovelace Killen P.L.L.C.
- Business litigation. Our attorneys have tried hundreds of civil suits of every kind. Our goal is always best results without breaking the bank.
- Family law. We create workable, lasting solutions to family transitions, from divorce to the adoption of a child.
- Estate law. Rest easier about what the future will bring once you have clearly stated your intentions.
- Probate law. Probate administration, litigation and favorable resolution of will and trust issues.
- Business transactions. From the birth of an idea through successful buy-sell transactions, all the way to the twilight of the business, Lovelace Killen has your back.
- Oil and gas law. Representing Texas producers, landowners, and production companies in all phases and aspects of the energy industry.
Founded in 1951 by Atwood McDonald, Earnest Sanders, Marcus Ginsburg and seven other prominent Fort Worth attorneys, McDonald Sanders is one of the oldest and highly respected full-service law firms in the city. Strong values are essential to the success of any law firm. That’s why integrity has been the cornerstone of our practice at McDonald Sanders for over six decades. Get to know the extraordinary team of lawyers at McDonald Sanders.
Perdue Brandon Fielder Collins and Mott‚ LLP is a law firm focused on government collection matters. Since our founding in 1970 in Texas‚ we have grown steadily every year‚ adding attorneys‚ clients and office locations. Presently‚ we have 11 offices in Texas with more than 400 employees‚ including over 50 attorneys. Founded on the principles of honesty and ethical conduct‚ our success is due to our refusal to deviate from these core values.
The Hulsey Law Firm was founded on the principles of Integrity First and Excellence in Service. The firm is a general, non-litigation firm that also practices Alternative Dispute Resolution. Mr. Hulsey is a “qualified mediator” for both civil and family law cases. Mediation is the process where a “neutral third party,” the mediator, helps the parties reach an agreed settlement through a facilitated negotiation. Mediation empowers the parties in a lawsuit to develop their own solution, rather than have one imposed on them by a court. Integrity is a vital component to acting as a “third party neutral” in the mediation process. Mr. Hulsey is also a Better Business Bureau certified arbitrator.
Please contact our firm for all of your mediation and arbitration needs. Our principal office is located in Burleson, Texas.
Appointments with the attorney are by appointment only. Thank you.
A General Practice, including:
- Corporate Internal Investigations & Corporate Compliance
- Public Sector Agency Accountability (as private Independent Counsel)
- Cyber Blackmail & Cyber Bullying Relief
- Mediation & Arbitration
- Business Law, Contracts
- Wills, Trusts, Estates, NFA Gun Trusts
The practice does not include litigation.
The Law Office of Amy M. Lee is committed to providing personalized legal representation to each individual client.
Every case is different, and Ms. Lee works diligently with each client to provide knowledgeable and aggressive legal representation in a manner that is both time efficient and cost efficient. Ms. Lee’s forward thinking focuses on creative, practical, and lasting legal solutions to address the needs and desires of each individual client.