The core purpose of the Johnson County Texas Exes is to be an independent voice that champions the University, and to organize alumni and friends into a formidable network to change the world.
The Association will be recognized as indispensable to the UT family, connecting and engaging supporters with each other and the University; together we will lead the charge for the University and its mission to be known worldwide as an institution of the first class.
- Advocacy. We intend to dramatically ramp up our effectiveness at advocating on the University’s behalf with any and all governing bodies.
- Student Development. We will improve the student experience, from the time they are prospective students to the time they graduate and beyond.
- Alumni Engagement. We plan to significantly increase alumni participation: more people involved, more often, and with higher quality programming.
- Strategically Partner With The University. We intend to move from good friends to strategic partners with the colleges, schools, and units.
- Communicate the Value of UT. Now more than ever, the University needs us to communicate its value to the people of Texas.